Silo
me réveille à 6h puis à 8h il a cours. Après le cours, il m'amène
chez Novi. Elle cuisine pour moi, c'est un ange. Toutes les deux nous
nous reposons puis plus tard dans l'après-midi elle me présente à
ses copines. Toutes ensembles nous allons nous promener sur la plage.
Puis nous rentrons, j'ai Novi à faire ses devoirs. Elle étudie
l'anglais à l'Université.
Silo wakes me up at 6am but he goes to class only at 8am. After his class he brings me to Novi's dormitory. She cooks for me. She is an angel. I meet her friends. All together, we walk on the beach. We come back home after the sunset because it is too dark. At home, I help Novi to do her homeworks because she studies English at the University.
Silo wakes me up at 6am but he goes to class only at 8am. After his class he brings me to Novi's dormitory. She cooks for me. She is an angel. I meet her friends. All together, we walk on the beach. We come back home after the sunset because it is too dark. At home, I help Novi to do her homeworks because she studies English at the University.







Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire